Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nano-Music

Nanoguitar

When I first thought of nano-music, this is not what I had in mind. The instrument above is a real instrument that works and plays music, if you are able to actually pluck the strings. the guitar above is only a millimeter long. To play it, scientists must  use specialized tools. It was carved using laser lithography.
(Source)

I once heard David Dubal say that the piano has reached its maximum and final state of evolution. I've spoken with a few piano technician, and they all disagree with him. The piano will change, and I believe Nanotechnologies may take a part in it.

Do you? Vote on the survey to the right! -->

For example, maybe a special paint with nanomaterials will make the sound resonate better.

If you have any ideas on how nanotechnologies may be used for music, send you idea to me at Nanohighschool@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment